- December 2022 sales in Knightsbridge increased by +15% compared to the same month last year and increased +17% compared to December 2019, ahead of both Kings Road and Marylebone but somewhat weaker than Sloane Square.
- The increase in sales was driven by an increase in customer numbers with a decline in Average Revenue Per Customer compared to both December 2019 and 2021.
- General Retail sales increased by +5% compared to December 2021 and by +6% compared to December 2019. The increase in sales was driven primarily by an increase in Average Revenue Per Customer, with a marginal increase in customers compared to December 2021 and a decline compared to 2019.
- Sales from Fashion, the second largest sector, almost doubled over December 2021 and more than doubled compared to December 2019. Sales from Food & Drink were marginally down on both December 2019 and 2021.
- The proportion of sales to customers from the Rest of GB was 68% in December 2022, compared to 62%and 63% for December 2021 and December 2019 respectively. The share of sales to customers from Kensington & Chelsea dropped from 14% in December 2019 and 13% in December 2021 to 10% in December 2022.
For the full report, click here.