TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any
sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and
Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd], the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your
agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur
upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions,
User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i)
employed by Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] and acting in the course of
their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to
Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] and accessing the Website in connection
with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Knightsbridge
Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd], our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and
conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations,
page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being
stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content
uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is
protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing
on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right
to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: a. retrieve, display
and view the Content on a computer screen You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy,
distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of
Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd].
3. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any
other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or
otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright
without the permission of the owner.
4.You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and
complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when
registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
5. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or
if you breach these terms and conditions.
6. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end
of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website.
Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
7. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under
the control of Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] or that of our affiliates.
8. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all
forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
9. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites
themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
11. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central
BIDs Ltd] makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as
available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the
maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a
particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Knightsbridge
Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
12. Whilst Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] uses reasonable endeavours to ensure
that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or
guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal
details and their computers.
13. Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] accepts no liability for any disruption or
non-availability of the Website.
14. Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] reserves the right to alter, suspend or
discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or
services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the
Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your
liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities
in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
16. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd]
accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings,
business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
18. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person.
We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your
rights will not be affected.
19. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply
to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly
to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements
or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
21. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and
no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
22. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or
part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the
extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions
of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy
will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales
and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] details
25. Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] is a company incorporated in England and
Wales with registered number 13712170 whose registered address is c/o Bright Grahame Murray,
Emperor’s Gate, 114a Cromwell Road, Kensington, London, SW7 4AGand it operates the Website
The registered VAT number is 401333849.
You can contact Knightsbridge Partnership [West Central BIDs Ltd] by email on email@example.com